Thursday, December 20, 2012

Fertility 2.0 Thursday August 30, 2012

It was another late start, but off to the east side we went today.  We located the new Santa Cruz produced car and viewed the older one close up.  Lucy created them.



This was amazing.  I have never seen a land sailer before.  I asked a person standing near if he knew if they were going to sail it sometime.  He said, "No, it would be too dangerous.  They would not be able to stop it."  I said, "Couldn't they just drop the sails?  That is how you stop most sailboats."  I don't think he was a part of the group that created this "wind-wagon", nor was he a sailor.



Thursday was a beautiful day nearly all day.  It was a perfect night for the Burning Man Regional Burns.  I don't know how many took place at the same time, but one photo shows seven different fires surrounding the Man.  What a great idea this was.  I think I like it better than the Saturday Night Burn.  Folks are much mellower.  Everyone gets to be around a fire.  Many art cars were out with their EL wire highlighting their designs and/or shooting out fire.








1 comment:

  1. What spectacular shows always happening. I see you had a bit of dust again in the evening.

    ReplyDelete